|Features:||Auto-calibration Function, Fully Automated Testing Process||Application:||PCBA, PCB, And Copper-clad Laminates|
|Design:||High-precision AC Measurement System, No Solvent Polarization Phenomenon, To Ensure The Accuracy Of The Test.||Control:||User-friendly Operating Software|
|Compatibility:||International Standards MIL-P-28809, MIL-STD-2000A, DEF-STD-10/03, Etc.||Accuracy:||High Testing Accuracy|
Ion Pollution Content Testing Equipment,
PCBA Surface Testing Equipment,
pcb testing equipment Dynamic Method
MT-500D is an automatic testing instrument used for testing the ion pollution content on the surface of PCB/PCBA. This equipment can be used for testing the ion pollution of PCBA, PCB, and copper-clad laminates; MT-500D is a dynamic testing instrument. In accordance with the method of ion pollution test defined in IPC-TM-650, the MT-500D test process includes three processes: solvent regeneration, pollutant extraction, and pollutant measurement. MT-500D uses a high-purity, high-capacity ion exchange column. The solvent is regenerated according to the set threshold before each test to ensure that the ion content in the solvent meets the test requirements before each test.
This tester adopts a special cyclic extraction mode to extract the ionic pollutants on the surface of the product to be tested into the test solvent, and then accurately measure the total ion content of the product to be tested through a high-precision measuring probe and a sophisticated analysis system (Expressed in ug NaCl Eq), to obtain the average ion content per unit area (expressed in ug NaCl Eq/cm2), and then determine whether the ion content meets the required standard, as a means of shipment inspection, to provide for the improvement of production or cleaning processes Data reference.
1. Using a high-precision AC measurement system, no solvent polarization phenomenon, to ensure the accuracy of the test.
2. Auto-calibration function, no need to carry out the complicated calculation, one step is in place.
3. Special regeneration device, fast regeneration speed, and long service life.
4. Automatically adjust the liquid level according to the PCB size. Both large and small boards can be tested.
5. The size of the test slot can be customized.
6. The fully enclosed test environment reduces the impact of CO2 in the air on the test results.
7. Immersion spray cleaning to ensure complete extraction of ionic pollutants.
8. The operating software is simple and intuitive. The testing process is fully automated.
9. Fully compatible with the international standards MIL-P-28809, MIL-STD-2000A, DEF-STD-10/03, etc.
Testing method: dynamic
Level adjustment: can
Test Range: 0.01-20.00ug NaCL Eq/cm2
Solvent capacity: 15L
Test accuracy: 10%
Test slot size: L500 x W 500 x H 45(mm)
Measurable product size: L480 x W400 x H 45(mm)
Heating function: Have
Maximum solvent temperature: 45°C
Power supply: 220V AC, 1Phase, 50Hz, 6A
Machine size: L890 x W430 x H1090(mm)
Contact Person: amor